Played with friends, seemed like I returned to my childhood. Damn, great!
A downloadable game for Windows
Boltzmann Brain is an atmospheric hardcore 2D arcade puzzle game with local multiplayer for up to 4 players about a Robot and his friends, who found themselves conscious in a dark and also beautiful space. How did the Robot acquire his mind? What happenned to him before that moment? How did he appear in such a place? What is the purpose of his life cycle? So many weird questions that need answers, but the main is - what is the reason to exist? In the end - harsh truth awaits.
Boltzmann Brain's story offers hardcore solo levels, where each level requires logics, clear strategy and accurate moves to complete, but you can also outplay your stupid (he-he!) friends in a skilful local versus game.
Main features of the game:
- Be a part of the Universe itself, start to think from scratch and try to understand the meaning of life;
- Learn to control The Myach, - the ball, that helps you to navigate and solve puzzles, while also creating tons of different situations in a local games;
- Skilful local multiplayer with up to 4 players with various arenas to choose from;
- 40 solo levels to test your logics, creativity, reaction and precision;
- Full support of up to 4 controllers aside from the game launcher;
- Feel the special mood of music by the French composer Monplaisir Loyalty Freak Music :)
|Release date||Apr 12, 2018|
|Tags||Arcade, Asteroids, Atmospheric, Cute, Difficult, Local multiplayer, Music, Pixel Art, Retro, Space|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller|
|Accessibility||Subtitles, Configurable controls, Interactive tutorial|
|Player count||1 - 4|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $4.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
I bought Boltzmann Brain cause screenshots look nice. But in the game I found atmospheric music, well designed levels and these funny robots! The game is really well made!
Thanks to Momplaisir Loyalty Freak Music for his talented stuff. He also got many other genres and compositions, you might like them.
What a great game! That music and puzzles are exactly what I was looking for. Good luck with future updates!
This is quite bold start.
Welcome to Itch.io and enjoy your stay!
Thanks a lot for being friendly :)
I hope our game won't drown among sooo many other games.
Have a good night!
Hi there, guys! Hope you enjoy our game :)
We are a small team of two people and it seems like we've became a cavemans during the development process. It was very instensive and we've seen not a single Sun ray. I am tired a bit so my EN might be bad somewhere.
Have perfect days!